Judicial Branch Certification Commission
Registration of Guardianships
Registration of Guardianships (Effective June 1, 2018)
Effective June 01, 2018, prior to being appointed Guardian, you must:
- Apply to register online with the JBCC certification, registration & licensing system using the red button below.
- After completing and submitting the guardianship registration information to the JBCC, complete the Guardianship Training Module.
- Online training is available on the Guardianship Training page.
- All persons applying for appointment as guardian are subject to a criminal history background check by the JBCC.
- Criminal History information is available on the Criminal History page.
- Attorneys, certified guardians, and corporate fiduciaries are not required to have a criminal history background check conducted or complete the guardianship training module.
- All information contained in the Guardianship Registration is confidential and is not searchable by the public.
- For more information please visit http://www.txcourts.gov/jbcc/register-a-guardianship/ and you can contact the JBCC at email@example.com.