Judicial Council Trial Court Activity Reports
Annual Report Verification
- All FY 2020 reports and corrections must be submitted no later than October 30, 2020.
- An office that cannot comply by October 30, 2020 must submit an Action Plan for review and approval by the OCA to avoid withholding of indigent defense grant funds from the county.
- If a judge presides in more than one court, data must be reviewed and verified for each court individually.
- Complete the survey to notify OCA that your reports are verified and complete.
For best results when running reports, use Internet Explorer. Chrome is not supported.
- Running the Court Activity Detail Report Instructions, Video Tutorial & Slides
- Letter to District & County Clerks
- Common Report Issues
- Making Changes to the Monthly Court Activity Report
- Running the "Reports Received" Report
Reports Received as of October 5, 2020
For the most current data, or if you can't locate your court's report, you can run a Court Activity Detail Report. (See instructions below.)
When printing one of the reports below, you may want to change your print settings to include only the pages specific to your county.