Judicial Council Trial Court Activity Reports
Annual Report Verification
- Submit all FY 2021 reports and corrections no later than Friday, November 5, 2021.
- An office that cannot comply by November 5, 2021 must submit an Action Plan for review and approval by the OCA to avoid withholding of indigent defense grant funds from the county.
- If a judge presides in more than one court, data must be reviewed and verified for each court individually.
- Complete the survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fy21distcty) to notify OCA that your reports are verified and complete.
For best results when running reports, use Internet Explorer. Chrome is not supported.
- Running the Reports Received Report
- Running the Court Activity Detail Report, Video Tutorial & Slides
- Letter to District & County Clerks
- Common Report Issues
- Making Changes to the Monthly Court Activity Report
Reports Received as of October 10, 2021
When printing one of the reports below, you may want to change your print settings to include only the pages specific to your county. For the most current data, or if you cannot locate your court's report, run a Court Activity Detail Report.