Shared Solutions Newsletters
Shared Solutions 2.0 - May 12 - 13, 2014
Shared Solutions 2.0, sponsored by the Texas Judicial Council, focused on Characteristics of an Effective Court System, developed with the National Center for State Courts, to help reach a common vision for Texas courts. The characteristics, and ways of evaluating them, relate to governance, caseflow management, procedural fairness, technology, professional development, data-driven management, strategic thinking and planning, access to justice and financial management.
Shared Solutions - January 8 - 10, 2012
The first Shared Solutions Summit was convened on January 8-10, 2012. The idea was to convene local teams of judges, district attorneys, private lawyers, clerks, and other actors in five key program areas that the local courts operate: criminal courts, mental health courts, child protection courts, civil courts handling self-represented litigants, and limited jurisdiction courts handling juvenile Class C cases.
Links to the recorded sessions are available below:
- Shared Solutions Summit 2012 - Opening Session
- Caseflow Management, the Center of Court Solutions
- Containing the Costs of Criminal Justice
- Services for Self-Represented Litigants
- Courts for Children and Families
- Mental Health Court
- Juvenile Justice
- Video Teleconferencing: Justice System Applications
- Using the Collaboration Tool