Eighth Court of Appeals
Frivolous Appeals in Criminal Cases
Oral Argument Acknowledgment
Certification of the Defendant's Right of Appeal
Chrome users: right click and select "save link as" to download and view file or adjust your browser plug-in settings.
Filing Docketing Statements
UPDATE: The Civil Docketing Statement can now be e-signed using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Once e-signed, the Civil document is ready to be e-filed without printing to PDF.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC links
Criminal Docketing Statement must still be prepared for filing using the instructions below.
After completing the Criminal Docketing form, in order to create a PDF suitable for electronic filing you must print to a PDF file. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, free software is available to Print to PDF, including CutePDF for PC and PDFwriter for Mac.
- When printing, select "Adobe PDF" as your printer; you will be prompted to save the file.
CutePDF for PC
- When printing, select "CutePDF Writer" as your printer
- Download at http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.as (install both the writer and the converter)
PDFwriter for Mac
- When printing, select "PDFWriter" as your printer
- Download at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfwriterformac/