Office of Court Administration
The Office of Court Administration (OCA) is a unique state agency in the Judicial Branch that operates under the direction and supervision of the Supreme Court of Texas and the Chief Justice.
Our mission is to provide resources and information for the efficient administration of the Judicial Branch of Texas.
Resources for the Judicial Branch:
- For trial courts: technical assistance, training, and research on court administration, court interpreters, and funding and standards for indigent defense;
- For appellate and specialty courts: information technology solutions and fiscal consultation;
- For staffing and support, judicial branch regulatory boards, and policy making bodies; and
- For specialty courts and the regional presiding judges: staffing and administration.
Information about the Judicial Branch:
- This Judicial Branch web site
- Statistics and analysis of court information and case activity;
- Descriptions of court system structure and jurisdiction; and
- Reports and studies about the courts and judiciary.
 "Policy & Funding" group in the "Organizations" submenu