The Office of Court Administration's Judicial Information program:
- Collects statistical, directory and other information from Texas' approximately 2,800 courts;
- Provides technical assistance to clerks and courts on proper reporting and assists with resolving reporting problems;
- Provides information on court statistics, judicial system structure and jurisdiction, and other information to the public;
- Produces the Annual Statistical Report of the Texas Judicial System; and
- Produces the Texas Judicial System Directory.