Appointments and Fees
District & County Courts
- Report Flyer
- Report Instructions
- Instructions for Reporting Database
- Checklist of information needed to enable clerks to prepare the reports
- Spreadsheets / Forms to compile information for the report
Appointments Excel Fees Excel
- Sample Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions - Updated 08/26/2016
Webinars & Presentation Slides
All Webinars and Slides updated 04/03/2017
- Report Requirements - 12-minute webinar explaining reporting requirements and general content of the Appointments and Fees Report
- Report Submission - 11-minute webinar on submission of reports to the online reporting database. Also includes instructions to edit, copy or delete records and to run reports from the database.
- Presentation Slides
Missing Reports for Fiscal Year 2017
- County Court Reports as of September 7, 2017
- District Court Reports as of September 7, 2017
- Clerks may run these reports themselves at any time to determine if all reports have been submitted. See page 9 of the Instructions for Reporting Database.
Email JudInfo@txcourts.gov for information on XML instructions.