Judicial Committee on Information Technology
The resources below are other organizations committed to the advancement of information technology for the courts.
Joint Technology Committee (JTC)
The Joint Technology Committee is a committee between COSCA and NACM and is powered by the National Center for State Courts. The group is made up of both IT professionals and court administrators to further technology usage in the courts.
- Using Technology to Improve Pretrial Release Decision-Making
- Managing Digital Evidence in Courts
- Implementing Judicial Tools
- Responding to a Cyberattack
- User Groups
- Making the Case for Judicial Tools
- Developing an Electronic Records Preservation and Disposition Plan
- EMV and Credit Card Liability: What Courts Need to Know
- Big Data: What State Courts Should Know
- Cloud Computing
Court Information Technology Officer Consortium (CITOC)
The Court Information Technology Officer Consortium is open to all Senior Court IT officers and can come from statewide or local jurisdictions. The organization meets annual in conjunction with the Court Technology Conference (CTC) and eCourts.
The Office of Court Administration has sponsored a statewide membership for Texas. Any court IT executive in Texas can join at no cost. Contact Casey Kennedy for details.