Twelfth Court of Appeals
Please read the Uniform Docketing Statement Press Release
Update: The Civil Docketing Statement can now be e-signed using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Criminal Docketing Statement must still be prepared for filing using the print to PDF instructions below.
E-Sign Civil Docketing Statements
Once e-signed, the Civil document is ready to be e-filed without using the print to PDF instructions.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Download & Instructions
|Download & Install, Windows||https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/install-reader-dc-windows.html|
|Download & Install, Mac||https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/install-reader-dc-mac-os.html|
Print Criminal Docketing Statements to PDF
After completing the Criminal Docketing form, in order to create a PDF suitable for electronic filing you must print to a PDF file. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, free software is available to Print to PDF, including CutePDF for PC and PDFwriter for Mac.
Adobe Acrobat Users
When printing, select "Adobe PDF" as your printer destination; you will be prompted to save the file.
Free PDF Printing Software
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat, free software is available to Print to PDF, examples include:
- CutePDF for PC
- Download from http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.as
- Install both the writer and the converter.
- When printing select "CutePDF Writer"
- PDF Writer for MAC
- Download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfwriterformac/
- When printing select "PDFWriter"
Docketing Statement Forms
Notice of Appeal (NOA) Forms
- Certificate to be Files with Notice of Appeal to the Court of Appeals, Civil Cases
- Certificate to be Files with Notice of Appeal to the Court of Appeals, Criminal Cases