About Texas Courts
State of the Judiciary
Chief Justice Nathan L. Hecht's State of the Judiciary address to the 87th Legislature (2021).
Court Jurisdiction Maps
View Texas Court Jurisdiction Maps.
- Court Structure Chart- as of October 2022
- Overview of the Texas Judicial System
- Pamphlet on the Texas Judicial System
- Complexities in Geographical Jurisdiction of District Courts - as of October 2022
- Municipal Courts of Record
Information on Texas Judges
A variety of judge information including demographics and salary data can be found at our Information on Texas Judges page.
The Texas Judicial System Directory is published once a year. However, the Office of Court Administration receives updated information throughout the year. For the most current information, search our judicial directory database for all court levels.
Learn about jury service in Texas from our Juror Information resources.
Statistics & Other Data
The Office of Court Administration's Judicial Information program collects statistical and other information from Texas' approximately 2,800 courts. The collected information is available on our Statistics & Other Data page.